Performance double surface – The Chrono V2 lightweight double surface design is combined with a mid-high aspect ratio and 46 cells. The high number of cells means the ribs are positioned closer together, creating ultra smooth surfaces with reduced drag and maintaining a clean profile, resulting in superior flight efficiency.
Mid-high aspect ratio and new Planform – The aspect ratio and planform have been re-calculated to be an optimum match with the profile for the ideal combination of stability and performance.
Optimized Leading Edge air intakes – Newly designed intake valves are precisely positioned along the LE on the upper and lower surfaces. This leads to a stability increase and a more solid kite. The inflation is now easier and safer as the kite rapidly inflates from the centre to the wingtips.
L.E profile reinforcements – The Leading Edge is reinforced with flexible lightweight plastic battens to maintain the shape of the profile during angle of attack changes and turbulent airflow.
Internal straps – Internal span-wise straps distribute load across the sail evenly and effectively, while also maintaining a cohesive internal balance controlling the high aspect ratio.
Sheathed Dyneema bridle lines – Requiring less maintenance and less likely to tangle. The bridles are well proven; they are the same specification that we use on our Snowkite range. The lines are thicker and stiffer compared to the R1’s high performance Kevlar line, and the sheath makes them less prone to damage.
High performance materials – High-tenacity sailcloth with extremely low porosity values and an overall lightweight enabled us to further stabilise the canopy and maximise fast flight characteristics.
Velcro + Water Out Channels – A 20mm internal channel is shaped into the end of the cells along the trailing edge to allow water run-out between the cells and out of the tips during flight. The Velcro dirt out channels can be opened for cleaning the kite. Always clean and dry your kite by emptying any water, sand or dirt as this will prolong the life of the kite and help it fly as designed.
Top surface deflation zip – Waterproof deflation zip on the top surface for easy and fast deflation.
Double pulley Speed System – Utilising high spec low friction Ronstan Orbit ball pulleys.
Ozone factory construction – Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- High performance light weight canopy material
- Leading Edge profile plastic batten reinforcements
- Internal reinforcements and strapping improve durability and load distribution
- High performance low-drag bridle lines
- Mesh protected inflation valves for fast inflation and no deflation
- Unique wing-tip drainage system to get rid of water while flying
- Double pulley speed-system, utilising the latest high spec low friction Ronstan Orbit pulleys
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Velcro openings on last tip cell for easy wash out of debris and water
- Water proof deflation zipper on top centre cell for easy and fast deflation
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed