The Uno V2 is a unique design. With just one strut it is a simple, affordable and strong inflatable de-power kite. The Uno V2 is an ideal kitesurf trainer for schools, operating and functioning the same as a larger inflatable water kite, biut it is also a fun addition to the quiver to get family and friends involved in kiting. Due to its simple design, the Uno V2 is lightweight and so easy to travel with.
The Uno V2 trainer is responsive, smooth and stable. It comes in 3 sizes size 2.5m, 4.0m and 6.0m (new for 2016), with enough power to ensure beginners will be ready to progress to the next level. The Uno V2 works with the standard Ozone 4 line kitesurf bar, allowing an easy progression onto a larger Ozone water kite after learning the basics with the Uno. We now have a special “short throw” bar for smaller people and kids, ask your dealer for details, or check on the bar section of this website. We recommend lines in the 15m-25M range.
The Uno is great for teaching because the student can learn how to use the safety release systems and how to re-launch with ease, using the same bar system as on the larger Ozone water kites. Schools can now teach students in high winds in the water, without having to sacrifice functionality of an inflatable kite. It can also be used for first lessons on land. UNO V2 is ideal for persons under 45kg when riding on water. No previous experience is necessary, provided first timers are accompanied by a competent adult or an instructor. Stock colour is high visibility Yellow, but the other colours used in the Ozone inflatable water kites can be ordered for an extra charge.
- Simple to set up, one strut design
- Perfect school kite which performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- Can be used with a standard Ozone 4 line kitesurf bar, but is better with the “Compact” bar, especially for kids. Works best with 15-25M lines
- No previous kite experience required NOTE: The UNO V2 DOES NOT come with a bar or lines.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force D2 sail material
- Teijin super tough Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas